Total Pageviews

Wednesday 10 February 2016

Surfacing Demons

You bring out a part of me I never knew existed.
You bring out the demons and
damn! I feel like I missed it!
This angel has been good too long...
And the good in me is extinguishing fast.
The reason to be good is now long gone,
And I'm hoping the bad in me surfaces fast.

Demons, I wish you knew,
How long I've been waiting for you.
This good girls out the door
To be seen no more.
Find her wherever you may!
But I hope she doesn't see the light of day.
For now rules a woman scorned, she's captured this body.
And possesses this soul!

And how you wish you knew her before!
How you wish you knew the good in her.
For if this is her bad
Just imagine, just imagine how passionate her good was!
Just imagine what you've missed
Just imagine what she could have made you feel with just one kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment